Ophiomorphos answers to Lucifer. He is a spirit of dark wisdom and deification through the means of carnal rites (sex magick in and out of body & ritualistic glorification of carnality). He is attributed to Gamaliel and Saturn. He should be called on for assistance in starting a new business, protection against spirits who would hinder your spiritual ascent, and learning to understand symbols, sigils, and seals.
He appeared to me as a three-headed serpent with two horns on each head. The center head was blue, and the other two were green. The end of his tail was bladed in a way—two sharp blades protruded thereform, and they looked like they could cause some serious damage.
The all-purposed summoning chant I have channeled for Ophiomorphos is Lalastara Zykka Dar.
Xaphan wanders between dimensions in search of worthy students to teach the Dark Ways. His specialties lie in annihilating the souls of the witch’s enemies and magickally turning people away from the paths of false religion. He is very knowledgeable regarding archaeology and cosmology. He teaches the soul to defend itself through various trials which can result in the annihilation of one’s consciousness upon failure.
The all-purposed summoning chant I have channeled for Xaphan is Zensa Dahgahn Ensaea Nahl.
Paraplex is a god-king within Thagirion. He is attributed to Mars, Jupiter, and the Sun. His specialties lie in the annihilation of those who oppose black magickians. His expertise includes three-target curses and protections that harm anybody who attempts to spiritually bind or attack practitioners of demon magick. His alchemy centers around warriorhood, strengthening the natural psychic defenses, imparting permanent courage and strength, increasing willpower, and aiding one’s development of discipline. He appeared to me like a white-skinned, black-eyed ghoul wearing a crown and black robes.
The all-purposed summoning chant I have channeled for Paraplex is Lylsakraea Zassakorth Yeathar Zalsathie.
Feurety is a demonic lord of Gamaliel generally described as a ‘Lieutenant General of Hell’s armies.’ He is attributed to Jupiter, Mercury, and the Sun. S. Connolly lists his specialties as being hatred, war, anger, and vengeance. He specializes in three-target curse spells and protection against physical harm. Through his alchemy, a witch may become immune to sickness. It is best to summon him on a graveyard or burial ground—should this not be possible, it will be advantageous to have bones present in the ritual arena when he is summoned.
He appeared to me as a blue-skinned humanoid with two horns. His cloak was red, but its hood was black. The werewolf and the hellhound are two other forms he can take. Sometimes he appears in a black cloak—hood drawn up and face shrouded in blackness—riding a horse and wielding a scythe.
The all-purposed summoning chant I have channeled for Feurety is Las’kassea Lynsea Darg Gah.
- “Historical Demonic Hierarchies.” Demon Encyclopedia, 29 Jan. 2020, demonsanddemonolatry.com/historical-demonic-hierarchies/.
- Karlsson, Thomas. Qabalah, Qliphoth, & Goetic Magic. Ajna Bound, 2017.
- Conolly, S. The Daemonolater’s Guide to Daemonic Magic. DB Publishing, 2010.
- Osborne, Ariana, et al. The Daemon Tarot: the Forbidden Wisdom of the Infernal Dictionary. Sterling Ethos, 2013.
- Long, Anton. Naos.
- Smith, Mark. The Scorpion God. Primal Craft Occult Publications, Jan 2012.
- Man, T., & Says:, E. (2019, November 27). ARCHONS, OVERLORDS & MAGICK: ‘Sons of the Serpent’, The Gnostic God Yaldabaoth – By Moe Bedard. Retrieved November 29, 2020, from https://rielpolitik.com/2019/11/26/archons-overlords-magick-sons-of-the-serpent-the-gnostic-god-yaldabaoth-by-moe-bedard/