In this post, I am releasing the all-purposed summoning chants I channeled for Apep and the seven members of the Ogdoad that I have yet to cover on this blog. These chants may be used for invocation, evocation, and spellwork alike, as well as for meditation with the spirits.
1. Nu: Dolpadrah Vynn Abarrah
2. Naunet: Dahvorn Azynnah Zalalah See’norrah
3. Heh: Zaytornn Vagalah Djee’norrah Azyll
4. Hauhet: Vahborrah Zonloor Kayvoor Akahdra
5. Kauket: Ormoth Vee’gondrah Vaytorthah Ayzonn
6. Qerh: Ayzorn Gah’daynah
7. Qerhet: Ozzahvyck Asaray
8. Apep: Hay-Gossah Azahkeen
2 thoughts on “Magickal Chants to the Egyptian Divinities of Chaos”
The chants don’t require any sigil, I can recite them silently and loud?